Sunday, March 7, 2010

My 81st Cupcake

St. Patrick's day is March 17th, right around the corner. I wanted to do something cute and special, so this is the first of possible many cupcakes that I'll be creating for the holiday. This cupcake is a standard vanilla cupcake, which I dyed a dark green, and added chocolate chips. While they we're cooling I made a chocolate frosting, put it into a pipping bag, and pipped the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes. To top it off I went out and bought green shamrock sprinkles! And if you didn't notice in the picture, I got special cupcake liners! =) Travis, really seemed to like them-he said he was "sad when he had the last bite of one" They are also for sale for $1.50 each. Please order in advance for your holiday party! Photography: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. I'm a sucker for green things on St. Patrick's Day. I would eat so many green cupcakes!!! I love the cupcake liners! You know what would be cute.. green cupcake with flat white frosting and draw one big green shamrock on it! For people that aren't big on frosting (like me!) Mmm. I'd eat those so fast, I wouldn't even chew.

    ReplyDelete