Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tiger Print

Really? Has it been since February 16th since my last blog? Well I guess that means I need to catch up on a few things. Superbowl weekend was a huge success for Cupcakes by Coley. The NFL logos were a hit! I just hope everyone enjoyed them. They were really fun to make! Since then, I've gotten my DBA filled, and should be published in a local newspaper within the next week or so, I'm pretty excited for that. I've also got Travis and myself set up with a business account, so we have business ATM cards, and we can now start purchasing things, to write them off in next years taxes. Also buying things at whole sale will really help out with things. Well I'm blogging today due to my recent cupcake order that my brother requested. He works at Disneyland and they're having a party. Each department was in charge of bringing desserts. So he requested two dozen. 1 dozen animal print-to represent the Jungle Cruise attraction, the other one was for the Tiki Room. They we're made using our delicious chocolate cake recipe. Which is the number one seller right now! So to start off the blogs, is a tiger print cupcake. They can be purchased for $1.50 each. There made again, with chocolate cake, chocolate frosting, and hand dipped in a orange sanding sugar, topped with a butter cream frosting to decorate the black stripes. Please become a fan, via facebook! Photography: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the decoration. I wanna taste this sanding sugar sometime! Did you know it's the year of the tiger? Haha.. You should've marketed this to some Chinese people.

    ReplyDelete