Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Saint Patricks Day!

Society has green bagels so why not green frosted cupcakes? My second themed St. Patricks day cupcake is a chocolate cake, with chocolate frosting and coated with green sanding sugar. To make it a little more festive,I went back to my Hollywood cupcakes and topped it with a chocolate candy piece. This time, however I melted down green chocolate wafers that I bought at Kake Kreations, and poured a thin layer before pouring in the milk chocolate. Pretty cool huh? This was Travis' idea. =) Val ordered these for her family, she seems to really like the sanding sugar-as do I. So I'm considering making it one of my "signatures". We'll see. On the business side of things, I've gotten my DBA finally published in a newspaper, and I'm on my way to get my sellers permit. That's my short term goal of the week. Another bonus to the company, Travis thought up a great idea to add on to any cupcake order. For an additional $15 you can order a Starbucks coffee traveler, that will serve 8tall cups of coffee, and will come with the cups, sugar, and stir sticks. Please let me know at the time of ordering if your interested. Photography: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. I'd drink the whole jug of coffee by myself. Actually, I'd probably eat a whole batch of cupcakes by myself! Haha. Anyway, yeah I can tell that you like that sanding sugar! I like how you did the molds. Teamwork!

    ReplyDelete