Sunday, April 25, 2010

My 85th Cupcake

What better way to celebrate my 85th cupcake than a cheesecake cupcake? Better yet, a "Cookies n Cream Cheesecake cupcake". My next cupcake is inspired by a few things. First, our original cheesecake cupcake was a big hit, so I wanted to try a variation. Second, my husband loves Oreo cookies and I remembered falling upon a recipe that used a whole Oreo cookie as the crust. So why not combine the two and create "Cookies n Cream Cheesecake" The cupcake is consisted of an Oreo for the base, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and more crushed Oreos to mix. Travis, and my co-workers seemed to enjoy them and I hope you do too! These are now available for $3.00 each. Please visit www.CupcakesbyColey.com for ordering information! Photographer: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anyone that ISN'T into oreos! That looks and sounds really good. Great idea!! I'm making it my mission to try these one day.

    ReplyDelete