Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Snickerdoodle Cupcakes

My latest cupcake is a childhood favorite. Ive turned a favorite cookie into a cupcake. This next cupcake is a cinnamon delight! Snickerdoodles are a German based cookie, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. The cupcake was pretty easy to make, and it turned out to be a favorite among my family and friends. My parents, seemed to really like them along with my husband, brother in law and my best friend Amanda =) I did some delivering, so I cant get taste testers for these =) The cupcake is a fluffy cake mixed with sugar, milk, cinnamon and vanilla among with your basic baking ingredients such as flour, cake flour and baking powder. The cupcake is topped with a seven minute frosting, better known as cream cheese frosting. Sprinkled with left over cinnamon and sugar. To pipe the frosting on, its best to use a wilton tip 1A-but that's one of the tips I don't have yet. So I used a pastry bag and cut a big enough hole to squeeze the frosting through. For those who have tasted it so far, Id love to hear from you! Please leave me a comment, to tell me how they were and if they need any improving. Snickerdoodle cupcakes are now for sale for $2.00 each. Please visit WWW.CupcakesByColey.Com for ordering information. Photography: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. This was absolutely delicious! Don't ever change it! I would definitely buy a bunch of these from your store! The frosting was perfect too! Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete