Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hung with Care

I made this particular cupcake more of a "I have an idea" sort of thing. I made it well before Christmas, but I'm just now having the time to blog about it.
I tried to make this look like a traditional Christmas ornament. Its a fairly simple cupcake, white cupcake with a butter cream frosting. For the decorations (I just used whatever color I had that day) and piped on some simple designs. For the hanger, I used a mini Reese's peanut butter cup and my original idea for the hook was to be part of a pretzel. But it was my genius husband who suggested it to be a candy cane instead! Much more tasty! (More festive at least) I wish I could have decorated it a little better, but it really was a practice run, and it gets the point across.
Santa was very impressed =)
Photographer: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. Good idea! So very creative!! I'm getting in the holiday spirit all over again...

    ReplyDelete