Sunday, October 25, 2009

Think Awareness

Tonights cupcake comes from an inspiration from the cookbook Ive been working from. Instead of silver candy balls I used sprinkles. This made them look more like my company logo =)
They are your classic vanilla cupcake with a confectioners sugar frosting with pink food coloring.
Since the vanilla cupcake is one Ive struggled with in the past, I was sure to cook them for less time. I baked them for 18 minutes instead of the usual twenty. They didnt brown ontop which I like. So I now know that the 18-19 minute mark is when they do start to brown ontop, and that is a no no in my world.
These cupcakes, as well with the others are now available for ordering. Since it's October and its Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I'm running a special. For the rest of the month 10% of all proceeds will go to Breast Cancer Research. (This of course is proceeds from all cupcakes, not just these.)
Photography: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. These are really pretty. Good for a baby shower! Where would you find silver candy balls anyway?? Haha.. random.

    ReplyDelete