Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Witches Hat

As I said last night, I had thought up of two ideas for a Halloween cupcake, this would be the second idea.
This cupcake is very easy to make as you can see, but it would be super cute to make with your kids on Halloween.
This is a chocolate on chocolate cupcake, my mom's recipe of course, with a milk chocolate Hershey's Kiss in the center. Around the base of the kiss and around it, I decorated it with orange frosting to make it look like a bow attached to the witches hat.
I feel bad using the word "I" in this blog because my husband was right there with me the whole time, from beginning to end. He helped bake the cupcakes, make the frosting and he even had his hand on decorating. The bow is his handy work =)
This will be my last Halloween cupcake for the year. Who knows what ideas may pop up next time around. I'll be focusing on some sort of Thanksgiving cupcake and of course a special project for my husbands upcoming 25th birthday, November 17th. I love you Travis.
For ordering information please visit me on Facebook, Cupcakes By Coley.
Photography: Travis. J Premo

1 comment:

  1. These are totally cute! Travis must have a steady hand to draw those bows! They are perfect! Stick an edible mini broomstick somewhere! Hehe

    ReplyDelete