Sunday, January 31, 2010

One for the boys

Well since I made Princess Cupcakes, I thought it would only be fair if I made cupcakes that the boys could appreciate. These cupcakes can come in your choice of vanilla or chocolate, and can be decorated to fit any party theme or toy of your choice. I have a wide range of toys to choose from. From cars, robots, animals, you name it. The boys in your life will enjoy the cupcake and will walk away with a party favor. A very simple cupcake, that can entertain the kids for awhile. These cupcakes are for sale for $2.00 each. Please let me know if you or anyone you may know is having a birthday party. Photographer: Travis. J Premo

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I would stuff that whole thing in my mouth if I were a little boy. The toy too. I'm lovin that red.

    ReplyDelete