Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Princess Cupcakes

My friend from high school, Val, opened up her own business this past season. It's an indoor playground in Woodland Hills, CA for little tykes. I'm very proud of her and at the same time I'm looking at it as a business opportunity for myself. Val and I discussed the possibility of me posting Cupcakes by Coley flyer's and business cards for her clients. Since the facility is open for birthday parties, I want to focus on little kid cupcakes, and get that angel going for me. These cupcakes are inspired by Barbie. I wanted something girly and cute for all the little girls out there. These are vanilla cupcakes, dyed pink with a butter cream frosting and pink sparkles on top. Very easy to make, very simple, and kid friendly =) Please contact me if you or anyone you may know is having a birthday party. These cupcakes are now for sale for $1.50 each. Nikki@cupcakesbycoley.com Please stay tuned for a more boy-ish birthday cupcakes! Photography: Travis J.Premo

1 comment:

  1. Vanessa and Bella would go CRAZY for these! Really adorable...

    ReplyDelete