Sunday, August 23, 2009

"The grand dame of cupcakes..."

Fergal Connolly said it best, I just took my second cupcake recipe out of the oven. This time I baked Vanilla Cupcakes. Even the batter tasted yummy. Six simple ingredients and the house began to smell very sweet. I'm getting pretty excited, I'm finally getting that round shape top on my cupcakes. When I first starting baking cupcakes they always turned out with flat tops, not pretty at all. But these are actually round. I didn't know I accomplished this until I took them out of the oven. Now all I have to do is figure out how I did it exactly. Was it the amount of time spent in the oven, or was it just how much batter I put in the liner? Any suggestions? Thoughts? Cupcakes by Coley is coming along nicely. Travis, whose already made a few company logos, for engineering consulting firms, and a fitting manufacture has made my logo for the bakery. A simple yet delicious looking cupcake will set the tone for the bakery. Photography: Travis J. Premo Graphic art designer: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. Love the logo!!

    ....and maybe it was the amount of batter you put in the cupcake paper thingy? haha

    ReplyDelete