Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Mission

My name is Nikki, but you can call me Coley. My passion for baking and the movies lead me to this idea of starting a blog. I recently went to see the movie "Julie & Julia". It was her mission to complete 524 recipes in 365 days.
So here's my mission: 500 cupcakes in 368 days. You may be asking why 368 days? Why not stick to a year and make it easy on yourself? Well in 368 days I will finally be able to transfer schools and finish up my degree in business.
Fergal Connolly published a book, "500 cupcakes, the only cupcake compendium you'll ever need" It will be my source for the next 500 days. From mastering the plain vanilla cupcake to sticky toffee pudding cupcakes, I'll try them all.
I'll be blogging about each cupcake, and how they turned out. And if anyone is interested I am trying to get a business up and running, "Cupcakes by Coley" I can do birthday cakes, cupcakes any sort of cake you name it. So I'll be blogging on my progress with that as well.
Stay tuned, it should get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment