Sunday, September 20, 2009

another variation

This evenings cupcake comes from the Madeleine recipe. I wanted to give it another go while the notes were still in my mind of what I wanted to change the next time around.
These chocolate Madeleine's are exactly the same recipe from the other night, with one exception. Which was to substitute 2 tablespoons of flour for two table spoons of dutch process cocoa powder.
This time I DID remember to spray Pam into the pan. They came out much easier this time around. =) I have to say thank you to Travis who helped me spoon them into the shells for me, you're such a good helper!
As far as the taste goes, it was pretty good. I do agree with Travis though in leaving out the lemon zest for the chocolate version.
Other then that, no complaints here!
Photography: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. Good call on leaving out the lemon zest. Go Team!

    ReplyDelete