Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Got a little behind....

Sorry for the delay folks. I haven't been up on my blog for a day or so because its been very hectic in the Premo household the past few days. Between trying to catch up on school work and preparing for an exam I had today, and my car (Celly) breaking down, causing my husband and I to buy a NEW car-oh and did I mention my 89 year old grandfather is in the hospital? So a few trips here and there to see him and helping my parents clean out his apartment, it's just been chaotic to say the least. I think I broke into hives the other night, stressed induced I'm sure.
Nonetheless I'm back. These cupcakes I actually made yesterday, but I'm just now having the time to blog about them.
They were another variation. This time to the chocolate brownie cupcakes I had previously made. These were called pecan brownie cupcakes.
They had such great potential until my oven failed on me again. In the middle of baking, my oven decided to turn off. So after the twenty minutes had passed, I took them out of the oven, tore into one, and it was still batter like on the inside. So who really knows how long they actually cooked. I didn't have any other choice but to put them back in the oven. So they are twice baked cupcakes.....
They didn't come out very well. The taste was there, but the texture was ruined due to the baking time. So here's a picture anyway, to show I at least tried. (I'll be trying again soon.)
Photography: Travis J. Premo

1 comment:

  1. lol those look terrible, bear. Haha :( New oven time!

    ReplyDelete