Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ice Cream x 2!

Well this will be a pretty short blog, because all I did differently in this blog compared to the last blog was change the ice cream flavor: "Vanilla Ice Cream Cupcakes"
Sorry folks nothing new to the recipe. But be prepared for two more blogs like this one. I have two more variations to make, and all they are is just two more flavors of ice cream. So stay tuned!
(If it helps any, I liked these better compared to the chocolate ones. My hubby liked the chocolate ones better I think. But for more opinions you can ask my mom, dad or brother. They all had some.)
Photography: Travis J. Premo

2 comments:

  1. I vote for vanilla-weird I know-being I'm a chocoholic-but...Vanilla is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks yummy. I would like this better than the chocolate ice cream ones.

    ReplyDelete