Saturday, September 12, 2009

Chocolate Chip & Banana Cupcakes

Well I finally got around to making cupcakes, my mom graciously let me borrow some supplies to finish making the batter. Its a little hard to make a cupcake with just one egg. Nonetheless, here is a chocolate chip and banana cupcake! This is one of the three banana cupcake variations. Same recipe as the first, with 1/2 cup of chocolate chips added to the batter. Travis' testimonial: "You made an already good cupcake even better." These actually came out very moist, so I was pretty pleased with that. There were two different variables that went in to it. One being I used a better oven, my parents', and two my mom told me to add water to the unused portion of the cupcake pan. Whatever it was, it seemed to do the trick. (mental note for the vanilla cupcakes) Many of you might be wondering, who the cutie is in the picture. That's my teddy bear, Boo. Travis and I got her together a few years ago at build a bear. She's all ready for bed, and so am I. Photography: Travis J. Premo

2 comments:

  1. These were so moist and yummy! One of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water! Interesting. You should find out how that happened...

    ReplyDelete